Due to the impact that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is having in our area, Life and Estate Planning Law Center is taking actions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Our office is officially closed to all visitors, but we are hard at work serving clients by telephone, FaceTime, Zoom, and email. We have even found creative ways to execute documents through “drive up” meetings. Clients remain in their cars in front of the office and we witness their signatures from outside the vehicles. Now is a perfect time to review your estate plan and give us a call to schedule an appointment. There’s no time like the present! Most important – please stay well!
The Life & Estate Planning Law Center is a boutique law firm serving Northern Virginia families and individuals facing the joys and challenges of life’s transitions.
Our goals in working with you are simple:
- listen carefully
- help you identify your needs and goals to protect yourself and your loved ones
- educate you about your options
- help you choose appropriate plans to meet your needs and achieve your goals
- prepare comprehensive, personalized documents to effectively carry out your wishes
- provide exceptional service
We are here to help plan for the transitions in your life! Our services include comprehensive estate planning, estate and trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships, and fiduciary matters.